Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clara - 3 months

Oh....my Clara Boo. This is my adorable niece that is now 3 MONTHS OLD...wow! time flies. I already warned everyone that you would see lots and lots of Miss Clara on this blog. But she is so darn cute...I am sure you blog viewers enjoy it as much as I do :)

This was a very rainy nasty day outside.....but Clara's room is always so bright and cheery. Here she is hanging out in her bed waiting for her momma to come pick out her "hair accessory" for the shoot :)

I love her room....so girly and pink :) My sister in law has amazing decorating taste....and she also has 2 older sisters with even more amazing taste (if that is even possible) so she had some help throwing together Clara's adorable room. Love the wall graphic :)

My favorite of the day....
Then she grabbed her pacifier....she was crackin' Jess and I up. But these are the sweet little moments that Jess and Shawn will be so glad they have in print many years from now.
Kearsten is the best older sister....she has lots of practice, as she has a brother and sister that are her moms. It is nice to see her in the role of big sister to Clara though. And I already knew Shawn was a great Dad....he is just a natural with kids. Jess is a wonderful step mom to Kearsten, but to see her in the role of mommy to Clara....she is just awesome. It is so obvious how head over heels she is for her and it is neat to see.
Boy! I sure have some gorgeous nieces.....they must get that from me. Hahahaha.....almost feel out of the chair for that one ;)
Can't wait until 6 months Clara! xoxoxo Aunt Lisa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them... As I knew I would.. As always another great photo shoot!! But for real where does the time go... We are so lucky to have a photographer in the family... Makes a picture lover like me ONE happy momma!! ;)
Thanks for the sweet words!! Love ya!!!

Jess :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful job, as usual! These are AMAZING :)