Friday, May 13, 2011

Introducing Fred....and Five Very Cute Cousins!

I was looking forward to meeting all of these cute kiddos. Usually when I have groups of extended families, I see them for whole family shoots, and don't get to see the kids interact too much with each other. So to have just some cousins hanging out and having fun was a nice change of pace. I have to tell you...these kids were SOOOOO well behaved- total sweet hearts! They came out dressed in such great bright colors (I am all about the colors) and I love how the color pops in these pictures.

Giving their little brother some sugar :)

LOVE her eyes! So pretty!

Workin' the camera like a pro!



I was on my toes chasing this little guy around, but as you will see in a few photos down, I had a secret weapon!
Such a little beauty....and I love love love the pink!


*Sigh* baby eyelashes....

One of my favorites of the day! :)




And now my secret weapon will be revealed.....meet Fred the Chicken :)  Fred goes with me on any shoot where I am working with kids. He makes the most annoying squawking noise but kids big and small LOVE it. They usually end up being more interested in Fred than in taking pictures and sometimes I have to put them in a headlock to get Fred back (kidding...sort of...ha ha). I'm so excited that I got my first official Fred photo....this is going up on the wall in my office!

Such cuties!! And seriously, look at that color. Awesome!!

We did these at the end and this little guy was done for the day, but I LOVE this one. The way big sis has her arms wrapped around her sweet baby brother is so precious and I love how his little hands are clasped together. So sweet.


Thank you moms soooo much for dressing your darling kids so beautifully and for getting up extra early on a weekend! I had a great time with them :)

No comments: