Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Little Clara - Our Newest Family Member

On February 8th our family was blessed with it's newest member. My "baby" brother and his beautiful wife Jessica had their first baby...a sweet baby girl named Clara Vela Sexton. She is perfect and we all LOVE her soooo much. She makes the 5th granddaughter on our side...and the 6th grandchild on my sister in laws side. So as you can imagine..a TON of people ready to spoil her rotten.

I always knew my sister in law Jess would be an incredible mom...she has been an incredible step mom to my niece Kearsten for the past 8 years, Kearsten is so blessed to have her in her life. And my brother Shawn...now the Daddy to two little girls, he is beyond thrilled and he is such an incredible Dad. I am soooo sooo proud of him.

I wanted to start with a picture of me (ignore my hair please.ha!) and Shawn..the proud new Daddy. :)



Love this of Kearsten holding Clara the day she was born...the proud big sister.



And the rest were taken when Clara was 5 days old. There is something to be said about taking photos of a newborn that is related to you...just such a comfort and ease. Welcome to the world Miss Clara...you are so loved!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful images, what a sweet baby girl.
-Kris