Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love this Family!

I always get super excited for my sessions with this adorable family. I have had them in front of my camera quite a few times now...and I am always in love with the results. The session flies by because it is more like hanging out with friends than working....oh, and these kiddos...LOVE watching them grow...LOVE how gorgeous they are and most of all LOVE how sweet and kind they are to each other. I need to hit Andrea up for some tips...my girls want to claw each others faces off :) No...but seriously, we had a great time exploring a new "top secret" location...ha ha.
Enjoy....






I brought my little "Laugh" sign with me...and they were so great giving me their best "laughs" :)


LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! They are soooo easy to photograph, I could do it all day.

Thank you guys so much for continuing to be one of my favorite clients, for trusting me to capture your darling families memories through the last few years...for sending me countless referrals. I adore you and look forward to the next time!
xoxo!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Dang Girlie! I'm going to have to say you have surpassed your normal geniusness!!! I adore these - what a gift you have :)