Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tooth Fairy and Mommy Ramblings

So my baby looses her first tooth. I feel guilty because my response to this was not the same as my response to her older sisters when they lost their first teeth. I think I said something along the lines of "Let's try to glue it back in"...which made her look at me like I had 3 heads. This mommy is having a really hard time with the lighting fast speed that my "baby" is growing up. I cherish watching her turn into this amazingly funny little girl, who loves art...makes friends with everyone she meets....who asks me every night if I have "computer work" (aka editing) in hopes that I say no so that I can snuggle with her at bed time. But at the same time, I am no longer the mommy of a toddler...or a baby and I know I never will be again. That end of an "era" so to speak is hard on this mommy.

But, I will revel in the little things...like loosing a first baby tooth and stopping my computer work so that I can take her up on that snuggle time.

Don't grow so fast baby girl!
xoxo
Momma




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Holy Crud! That totally brought tears to my eyes. Not only are you a gifted photog, but you are such an amazing writer. Well said, and so heartfelt :):):)