Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cutest Lil' Cardinals Fan

I have been anxiously awaiting this little guys arrival. I met him when he was still cozy in his momma's belly..for his mommy & daddy's fabulous maternity shoot. Mason is a BEAUTIFUL baby...with the best little head of hair and his momma's gorgeous coloring.

I loved all the sweet moments of this new family of three that I was able to capture.


And a break for a little bottle and a little burp ;)

I LOVE this...it is like he is saying "Well, hi mommy"

Mommy....this picture taken stuff is hard work.

I would give a million dollars to have a photograph like this below with myself and one of my girls....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!



The cutest little Cardinal fan ever! I love his little hat with his name on it, he will have lots of fun going to games with mom and dad when he is bigger.

Lori and Mike, thank you so much for inviting me into your home to capture this first amazing moments. I can't wait to see you again in a few more months! I am beyond excited to watch Mason grow this first year!!

No comments: