Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Sunny Spot for Cold Day Sessions

The Jewel Box has become my oasis this past month. I have had the pleasure of bringing a few families there....it has become quite popular with local photographers. The biggest challenge for me is to keep each session fresh when shooting at the same location over and over. I had the great luck of working with this fun and adorable family of three...so that certainly helped with "keeping it fresh".

We had a great time and they were so easy to work with...it was like hanging out with old friends. I LOVE what I do...because I work with the best families and couples.

Thank you guys for spending your Sunday morning with me...and for even stepping outside for a few in the snow. It was great to meet you!











1 comment:

Christy Horton said...

These are great Lisa. Thank you. We had fun.