Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jim & Connie - Part Two

Jim and Connie's wedding was at The Conservatory on Main Street St. Charles. It was really the perfect location for them, it had that quaint intimate feel to it...plus it was gorgeous!

The reception took place at the Fire Fighters Hall. It was a reception full of so much love and joy...with so many heart felt touches. To see Jim and Connie share their head table with their new family of 10 was very touching. Connie's daughter Bailey made the wedding cake...it was just perfect with the cutest pink flowers. I was amazed at how well she did with a wedding cake, I am sure that takes a lot of skill. She did an amazing job!

Jim's 2 oldest sons wrote a song for their Dad and new Mom and played it on guitar and sang to them...I don't think there was a dry eye in the place :)

It was an amazing day...and again, I feel very honored to of been there to capture it for them.


















I had to end with this photo...hopefully it makes Connie laugh. Connie LOVES her Facebook and had an official "count down" to her wedding day. So when my sister in law came over and showed me on her phone that Connie had posted...I knew I had to get a picture. :)
You guys are the best!! May you love each other more tomorrow than you did today!

No comments: