Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jim & Connie - Part One - "Before the I Do's"

Connie and Jim...boy where do I start. Connie is a very close friend of my often mentioned on this blog sister in law Jessica. I have known Connie for quite awhile now and I can say one thing for certain....Jim has made her so happy. Her happiness bursts out of her...it is adorable. When they knew they were talking about taking thier love to the next level with marriage, Connie contacted me right away to be their photographer. I was honored and beyond excited....Connie is a lover of photography and takes some amazing photos herself. So,I was really happy that she was trusting me with her big day.

Now...her big day came in early February when lots of snow blanketed the ground. Jim and Connie were such troopers...we spent a lot of time outdoors and for as cold as it was....they never complained once and Connie never batted an eye as her dress got a little "snowy/slushy" as we walked the streets in St. Charles. I love them for that...such troopers.

It is no secret that Connie loves her "fire guy" and I was sooo excited that we were going to be able to start our "before" photos at Jim's Firehouse.

Big Big Big thanks to Kelly...for always being my right hand in capturing couples in love...many of the amazing photos below belong to her. We were also thrilled to have Kim join us for a few hours...she fit in so perfectly and also captured some gorgeous photos of Connie and Jim. Thanks ladies!!

Ok, now on to the beautiful couple doing what they do best...loving each other with their whole hearts....enjoy :)









Such an amazing and creative shot by Kelly.

Love this shot by Kim! :)












Stay tuned for Part Two...the ceremony and after party :)

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

These are amazing! My mom and Jim look awesome, and what you wrote was very sweet :) thanks for all you did for my mom Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Love the winter wedding photos.
-Jen