Thursday, February 3, 2011

Amber & Chad - The Proposal

I was so excited for Amber and Chad's proposal shoot. It was my first official "proposal"...but it is something I certainly hope catches on in the St.L :)

Kelly and I were counting the days....and after hearing about all the thought and work Chad put into pulling this off, we knew it was going to be awesome!

Kelly & I approached Amber and Chad at Anheuser Busch during a brewery tour and pretended like we were photography students and asked if we could photograph them during the tour. Chad of course was in on the whole thing...but Amber had no idea...and she was a sweet as could be about it. I could see right away why Chad was so crazy about her.

It all went so smoothly...and I absolutely LOVE the photojournalistic style of the pics Kelly and I captured. Such an amazing snowy perfect day!

Enjoy!








A awesome shot of Kelly's....




My view below.....



Kelly's view below.....






Chad and Amber...we had an absolute blast "following" you around. This was by far one of our favorite shoots ever!! We hope to see you guys again soon...have fun planning that destination wedding. :)
Hugs!
Lisa & Kelly

2 comments:

Sherry Rosenberger said...

Photography students? That's a good one!! Love the snow!

Kelly said...

LOVE THEM Girlie! What a fun and memorable shoot this was. I'm so glad you included me in it :)