Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Boy with some Baby Blues

I am sooooo excited to show you this postively beautiful family! I love little families of three...especially when they are a dream to work with and they all have the most beautiful blue eyes :)

The adorable little guy below is 6 months old and he had the cutest facial expressions. I had so much fun with this trio!

Big thanks to Sara for sending them my way....and thank you so much mommy Jen for contacting me :) I still think it is soooo cool to find out we are neighbors...maybe I will see you at the neighborhood pool this summer or out walking around when it warms up.
Hugs!
Lisa












2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK Girlie - This is my most favorite shoot of yours to date. I can't even believe how amazing these turned out. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when those parents saw these for the first time - absolutely beautiful and priceless!!!!!

Sara Savat said...

LOVE! What great pictures. The last picture is priceless