Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am so lucky!

I really have been so lucky, I get to photograph some of the most adorable families. I LOVE my family sessions...don't get me wrong, love the brides and grooms...and couples. But families are my favorite. And this family was so awesome....so adorable and so much fun. Of course...having 3 girls myself, I love it when I get a chance to photograph adorable little boys. And Dawn was so creative and brought some fun props...bubbles and sparklers. We headed to my favorite place for pics...New Town. I know...I need to probably branch out a bit...ha ha! But I can't help it...if a client asks for a suggestion...the first place I think of is New Town.

Ok....right of the bat, here is my favorite. Actually this is probably my new all time favorite picture....yep, I went there ;)

Love me some white barn....and I just love the light that comes in behind this barn.

Ok...how flippin cute are they?!?!

This is my second favorite. Caleb had so much fun blowing bubbles with Daddy...and I love love love this one.

I brought the pin wheel...not as cool as the bubbles or the fireworks. :) But Mr. Garrett made it look pretty cool!


Something about this family shot reminds me of the beach...I know, not a drop of water in sight...but I think it was the lighting and their outfits...and Dawn's beautiful blond hair!



Dawn had one request...some pics in front of the fountain. I loved how the "Beach-y" theme carried over here too. Maybe I just need a vacation....I have beaches on the brain.
My favorite of Garrett....love the lighting and his pretty blue eyes.


Here is hot Mom and Dad ;)


This one makes me smile!


Thank you guys for spending your Sunday evening with me. You are such an adorable family and so much fun to watch. Hope to get the opportunity to capture your sweet family moments again in the future!

No comments: