Sunday, July 12, 2009

Boys....Boys...Boys

Amie contacted me to take some pictures of her nephews while they were in town visiting. They were here all the way from Wyoming...or maybe it is Montana...shoot I can't remember. I know it was one of those two amazing states that I want to visit before I die.

Anyway, back to the boys...they were full of energy but completely adorable!!! Jude the youngest was on the go non stop..which kept me on my toes. To be honest as I drove home I prayed that I captured at least a few images of him where he wasn't a blur from running. And my prayers were answered...I loved how these turned out...and my favorites are the playful moments I caught between the two brothers.
Here they are...told you they are adorable. LOVED the green floppy hat!
This one makes me smile....
Julian is such a great big brother.

My second favorite of the day....I love everything about this image.....especially his sweet little expression.

Julian has such a great smile...and such beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

This one cracks me up....Jude was a little sweaty once we took off his hat. But he is just so darn adorable....sweaty hair or not.

My favorite! OMG, I LOVE this image. I am a bit obsessed with it, honestly. I love how he is holding the button on his shirt and I love the little dimples in his knuckles. Love it!! I know...I am a nut :)

What a little heart breaker! And I was so excited when Amie told me she brought some Cardinal gear for the boys to change into.

I love the next set of images....here are the boys playing hide and seek. I love how these turned out. Great interaction and expressions.





Let's go Cardinals! These All Star Arches are popping up every where...love them!

Thank you Amie for sharing your adorable nephews with me while they were in town. Your CD's are on their way to you. :)

No comments: