Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My AWESOME clients!

It was hot hot hot this weekend! And I was BUSY....and I have to tell you...all of my clients kept their appointments and never once complained about how hot it was. They were such troopers.
First up from Friday evening is Christy and her crew. Christy was so awesome...we met at Forest Park and not only was it HOT but the original place we planned on meeting (World's Fair Pavilion) was hosting a wedding. She arrived with a huge smile on her face ready to go wherever I decided to lead them.

Here are Christy's two adorable kids...Xavier and Jaristy. I LOVE so many pics from this session...but I think this one is my favorite. I love the sweet relationship between these two, I could tell right away what a great big sister Jaristy is...and how much her little brother loves her.


Gorgeous!! This was another awesome relationship to watch.
The whole crew...Xavier and his two older brothers Kenny and Reggie...and of course Miss Jaristy.

The boys were a little slow to warm up to me...but after I asked them to show me how fast they could run..and they even did some hand stands for me...we were quickly becoming good friends :)


Ok...my second favorite! Gosh, these two are so adorable!!





Christy had a great suggestion....tickle time. This one cracks me up! Xavier quickly decided it was time to tickle mom instead.



Xavier was such a great story and joke teller. He had me laughing a lot.


I was so happy to find this huge patch of day lilies. The flowers weren't blooming quite like I was hoping...so when I saw these I was very excited.

My favorite of Christy and her kids.

Christy, it was such a pleasure meeting you guys. Thanks for coming out even in the horrible heat and sitting in the grass in your adorable white outfit. I had so much fun and I hope you love your pictures!

No comments: