Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

God Bless America! I LOVE the 4th (well in our case the 3rd). It is my favorite Holiday...right up there with Christmas. We have an annual party on the 3rd and my gang looks forward to it all year. Here is the family in our 4th of July best.


Here is the little group of kiddos we had in attendance this year. Every year it is a little different....depending on who can make it. But 6 of these kids have posed for a picture similar to this for years and years. Aren't they an adorable bunch!!

And here they are giving me their best...crazy face.


And my 4 favorite girls in the whole wide world.


I love this one. Riley my youngest is very very afraid of loud noises and we haven't been able to get her out of the house to actually watch the fireworks in a couple years. This year she was very brave and decided to give it a try. She got pretty frightened but was ok as long as she was near someone she loved. Here is Kearsten...the best cousin ever....covering Riley's ears for her. So sweet.


And my 3 beauties....loves of my life.

Mr. Connor getting a push from his Aunt Kellie.


Ok....I really need to brush up on my night photography skills....hey, maybe I will sign up for that night photography class I was thinking about. This picture doesn't do the display justice at all. We are so lucky to live a short block away from a great spot to watch some of the BEST fireworks in all of St. Louis.

Remember the men and women who defend our freedom every day and always remember what a blessing it is to live in this Country of ours. I count it as one of the biggest blessing in my life. There is not another Country I would want to live or raise my family in. Happy 4th!!!

No comments: