Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kelly & Sean Part I (well really II)

You probably remember Kelly and Sean from my post a few months ago....well they celebrated their recent nuptials in a big way...with TWO parties. Party #1 was at Kelly's mom and step dad's home in Foristell. It was a horribly hot day, but the property was just beautiful and you can tell all the work that went into everything. First off, the details....yumm-o cupcakes.


Love the natural grass....

Kelly took some of the photos that I took of her and Sean at the ceremony and framed them and put them on the tables....that was probably my favorite part :)


In case you forgot how adorable they are....here is your reminder. Kelly has such beautiful eyes.

Kelly and her adorable niece.


A little game of washers anyone????


There were sooooo many adorable kiddos at this celebration. I have to start of course with my beautiful niece Kearsten....and her Daddy (my lil' bro).

Kelly's son DJ...her other son Ian would do nothing but run from me and my camera...ugh!

More cuties!!







Love this one....love the lighting and what is not to like about a tree swing.


Stay tuned....we took a little trip to Carlinville IL for party #2....great small town with lots of charm.

No comments: