Monday, June 8, 2009

Time goes by too quickly.....

It seems like only yesterday Hanna was born...and now here she is a High School Graduate. How fast time goes. I have known Hanna....well all her life. Her Aunt Mary is one of my best friends and has been...well pretty much all my life. The Bremerkamp family is like my second family...I knew I would be there to celebrate Hanna's big day with her. But when her mom Tonya asked me to be the "official" photographer, I was very excited. Couldn't think of a better group of people to take pictures of. Hanna....wow, what can I say about Hanna. Well as you can clearly see she is GORGEOUS!! I think she is the spitting image of Natalie Portman. But what makes her so special is she is as sweet as she is pretty. She is smart as can be and funny...and again, just so kind. Hanna your future is bright girlfriend!! I can't wait to see where life takes you next.


Here is Hanna (far left) with her cousin and brother Torre's girlfriend Kayla. (Hope I got that spelling right). See told ya Hanna was gorgeous! Makes my job a lot easier :)


And of course had to get one with the boyfriend Pete. They were so sweet together. And such a cute couple....ahh, young love.

I took quite a few pictures like this of Hanna. I think it just shows her sweet side perfectly.

Love love love this one with Hanna and mom Tonya. Even though I think Hanna felt like she was being strangled...ha ha. It made for an adorable picture.



Here is just a small part of the Bremerkamp Clan who were in attendance. There are many many more that weren't at the party...so this group looks big...but it is really even bigger. Ok, I have to give myself a BIG OLE PAT on the back for this one. This is the largest group by far that I have ever photographed and they are all looking at the camera and they all have their eyes open. Can I get a woot woot!!


Here are the Hobgoods....and they were a squirmy group. Even though it was a smaller group, I am glad I took multiple pics of them....they were harder to catch standing still. But looks like I got one...whoosh.


The family. Tonya and Lance have beautiful property and it made for some great pictures...the lighting was awesome that night too.


This one is my favorite...absolute favorite of the whole day. They are such a fun loving group...and this picture speaks that in volumes. Love it! And thanks Torre...I think it was Torre that suggested they all hold Hanna...since you know, it was "her" day. :)


And had to get one of my "second" family. I had a great time...it was perfect weather, great food, great drinks...and awesome people. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again Tonya and Lance...I hope you love the pics...and Lance, yes, you will one day thank me for these :)

No comments: