Monday, June 1, 2009

50th Anniversary

When my friend Mary called me to photograph her parents 50th Wedding Anniversary, I was so excited. It is such an honor to be a part of a 50th Wedding Anniversary party...if I am there as a guest or the photographer. The amount of love and commitment that goes into a marriage of 50 years is truly inspirational. Mary's family was just awesome...she has 3 sisters and 2 brothers and they were all as nice as can be. And the "man and lady" of the hour...Clem and Mary were just adorable. I had such a great time...and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out.
Here is the Church where the party was located...Sacred Heart Church in Eureka....what a beautiful campus. (Ok I don't know why this is underlined...ugh, and I can't figure out how to change it...sorry for the distraction).

This picture of Clem coming in with his friends and family behind him is my favorite picture of the whole party. I love the light streaming in behind them...and the happy faces...everyone ready for a good time.


Clem and Mary's family had the hall decorated so beautifully. They made these little masks with a picture of Clem and Mary as kids.....so cute!




There are 17 grand kids....yep, I said 17. Ok...my mom and dad have 4. I don't want to hear them ever complain about buying Christmas presents again. :)
Here are just the boys....

Here are all 17....I love this one because of the 2 youngest grandsons in the middle...they are in their own little world....love it!


Cutting the cake...this cake was beautiful!



Here they are....told you they are adorable. It was such a pleasure to just be there and witness their celebration.



The whole clan. Good looking group....right.


The party was very upbeat....with lots and lots of laughs....like you see below.






And let the dancing begin.....these two just stole the show. How adorable are they.


More dancers.....








Everyone had a great time. Thank you Mary and family for asking me to capture all the awesome moments of the night. Clem and Mary congrats on 50th years!

No comments: