Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Payne.....

I was so excited to be there Wednesday for Sean and Kelly's wedding...simple and sweet...and full of love. Kelly and Sean's family were both there and you could tell they were so excited to be gaining a new daughter and son. I think we had the biggest crowd there. It was extremely hot and mid day (not the best time for pictures) but we worked it out...found some great shady spots.

Here is Shawn and Kelly with Kelly's parents and boys. I love all the colors.

I love this one of Kelly and her mom.

This is one of my favorites....and Sean did such a great job at following my directions :)


I had to put this up...it cracks me up. My sister in law snapped it with my camera as I was showing Sean how to stand...you can see him there in the background....I was saying to him.."you gotta get all up in her business".... :)
And let me tell ya, he nailed it. See Sean, your a natural!


And here is my favorite of the day!

You will be seeing a lot more of these two in the next few weeks...this is just the beginning of the "love fest".....we have a reception in the St. Louis area next weekend.....and then another reception in Illinois in July....stay tuned!




No comments: