Thursday, February 7, 2013

Twins Celebrate with Cake!

I was so excited to meet these 3 adorable kids! They belong to one of our very favorite Teachers! She is now a super busy stay at home mom, but 2 of the 3 of my girls were very lucky to have her as their Teacher and I know she impacted them in a very positive way. 

Here babies...Oh My!! Three of the cutest little ones ever, and I just loved their grey, red and blue outfits. We got some pictures with big sis before we focused on the main event, the twins 1st birthday!

Here they are...cute as can be!











How darling are the jumbo cupcakes and hats, both made by Grandma. And we were so lucky to have their other Grandma there to help during the shoot and to bring the balloons. Grandma's are the best!






It was so much fun! And it was so great to see all of you. Amanda, I 
knew your babies would be beautiful and I am so happy I got the
chance to photograph! Have fun at that 1st Birthday Party!
Hugs!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, that was just awesome!!! Those kiddos are just adorable, and you did such a fantastic job capturing those adorable ages!