Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Beautiful Growing Family

This beautiful family has added a very special new family member. I was originally supposed to meet them at the airport a few months ago when they were to arrive with their new son. Well, international flights don't always go as planned :) So we did a little home session instead, and I think it was just perfect! It was wonderful to see them in their new roles, brothers adjusting to each other, how crazy their new son is about his momma....the trials and the love and the beautiful growth to a family of four.

Enjoy :)










This was such a huge honor! Thank you so much for asking
me to be there to document this new journey in your lives. And to know these
will be the first official "new family pictures" hanging on your walls makes 
me smile :) You are very blessed with your sweet family.
All my best,
Lisa

No comments: