Friday, February 22, 2013

6 Months of Peaches n Cream

Six months is by far my favorite "baby age", they are so full of personality and new discoveries. I couldn't wait to see how this little sweetie was embracing her big 6 month milestone :) I couldn't believe the difference 3 months makes, she is such a little doll. And she looks like one with her bright blue eyes and peaches n cream complexion. Such a joy to photograph!!


In her Christening gown, just perfect!


This little pink dress was so perfect for her, made her beautiful eyes and skin just glow.






She was so funny with that tongue, and she also has the most expressive eyes. She "smiles with her eyes". :)





I can't wait to see you at 9 months Miss Grace and all the new
fun things you will be doing! I have loved capturing you so far during this first
magical year.
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: