Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Erin & Todd - To Be Wed.....

Oh how I LOVED this engagement shoot. Whats not to love....a gorgeous FUN couple, a perfect winter day and a private tour of the ground of Anheuser Busch. Erin has family that work there and she was able to arrange this tour. Our Tour Guide was so awesome and let us take all the time we needed for pictures plus helped to show us some special spots. I am soooo in love with what I captured that day. And so very thankful to this awesome couple for asking me to spend the afternoon with them :)




Erin is an animal lover and one of the things she was really hoping for was to see a dalmatian  At first we didn't think it was going to happen....but we lucked out! She was so excited, it was sweet! And the pup was so adorable and posed perfectly.







For these beer lovers, a ring shot in a handful of hops....SCORE!




Oh Erin, you are just too gorgeous girlfriend!







I can't say enough great things about our time together. You guys are an awesome couple!
I am so thrilled I was able to do this for you and I hope you love your pictures as
much as I do :) Enjoy the rest of your wedding planning!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: