Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Time Photos-My Last Shoot of 2010

I was very happy to have my last session of 2010 with our dear friends Russ and Tara and Tara's family. Jamey (my hubby) and Russ go way back...and we don't get to see Russ and Tara often enough, but when we do it is always a TON of fun.

Tara's sister and her family were in town from New York, so for Tara's parents Christmas gift they decide to do some family photos...I was honored they called me to take them.

I love what we got...and I even got some of the gang outside in the snow for a few. It was cold...but they were my favorite images of the day, the light was amazing. It makes me hope for another session in the snow sometime.

Thank you guys so much! I had a great time "capturing" you :)
Happy New Year!!











No comments: