Monday, January 17, 2011

Puppy Love

Puppy Love and we are head over heels for our new family member. Her name is Noel beause she was born 4 weeks before Christmas. She is such an amazing little pup....and has brought so much to our family in the 2 short days we have had her. Crazy I know...but my girls are working together to be such awesome "pet owners" there has been so much laughter and happiness in my house these past few days. Now if only they would leave her alone long enough for the poor girl to sleep.

Of course she has become my new favorite subject and I am super excited to document her growth. She is 8 weeks now...




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your newest family member is beyond adorable!!! Congrats to your family, and I must say that I'm so happy to know another family that is insane enough to have 3 dogs :) Welcome to the 3 Kids & 3 Dogs Club. Your membership fee will be the entire family's sanity!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up Kel!
Lisa