Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lanie's 6 Months

Oh Miss Lanie, how you have grown. I get the pleasure of capturing Lanie many times her first year...and I love it!! I was amazed at how much she had changed in just 3 short months (proof is below..a pic from her 3 month shoot and then now at 6 months). She is a happy baby...and such a pleasure to photograph. The first year is full of soooo much change and I am a bit jealous that Lanie's mommy and daddy are going to have this collection of photos of her. I did not do anything like this for my own girls and I regret it.

Can't wait to see you this Spring cutie girl!












3 comments:

Kelly said...

God, those are so good Lisa!!! That Mom must be blown away by how beautifully you captured her girls!!!

Kimberly Neff said...

Those are really great Lisa!

Donna Harris said...

I love the ones outside with the stuffed animal. too cute!