Monday, April 5, 2010

Future Heartbreaker


This little guy is so adorable and I had so much fun on our little photo shoot. He was really serious about this picture stuff and had us working to get those gorgeous smiles. His big beautiful eyes melt my heart :)

Lauren and Dan (mom and dad) were so nice, I felt like I was hanging out with friends and I just happen to have a big fancy camera hanging around my neck. ha!

Will looked so awesome in green (the hot color this year) and I LOVE his little tie.










I had the hardest time picking what to put on the blog because I loved them all so much. Will is such a photogenic little guy.
Lauren and Dan thank you for having me out to your home and for being so welcoming. You have a darling family and I hope to get to see you guys again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! What a cute little guy.