Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Total Sweetness....

Pure sweetness...that is what this little baby doll was! Mom and Dad told me that Evelynne is happy from the moment she wakes up to the time she goes to bed and after spending my Sunday morning with them I believe it. She was a pure joy to photograph and she loved having her pictures taken. Little miss Evelynne was originally supposed to step in front of my camera last Fall. But after a 5 day hospital stay for me...it got pushed back until this Spring. And as much as I hated to reschedule...I am so glad we did. Everything was perfect from the adorable family...and how head over heels they are for their little girl...to the amazing park we spent the morning at. Holla out to Bee Tree park...amazing!

So crazy about every single image from this session...but if I had to pick a fav..it is the second on down. Precious!









Thank you guys for spending for spending your Sunday morning with me! I say we do it again soon...1st birthday?? hint hint :)

No comments: