Monday, April 26, 2010

Class of 2010

I love Senior sessions! Colleen and I had a great time exploring down town St. Charles. I had a blast and I know (hope) Colleen did too. And that is what Senior pictures should be about...having fun, capturing those moments of what the "Senior" is really like. Colleen is such a beauty...I mean, get a load of those eyes! But she is also super sweet, funny and a star athlete too. She is a proud 2010 Fort Zumwalt West Senior. She plays soccer for FZW and they won the State Championship...way to go girls!! I love that we got to incorporate her medal in some of the pictures. She is super excited to go off to college next year and I know she has a very bright future!
Now onto the gorgeous pics.....












This is Colleen jumping for joy that the end of the year is almost here! Have a great summer and good luck next year! I know your going to do great!

No comments: