Monday, August 3, 2009

A couple of Cuties!

These two are so darn cute, when their mom sent me an email asking if I could take their pictures I was so excited...how could I not be...gorgeous kiddos! Plus they are family friends....which it is always fun working with kiddos I know.

So I am starting right off the bat with my favorite...actually I love so many of these I have a top 3. Yea, I know I am a dork ;) But this one is my favorite...the lighting was so beautiful. And I love candid's......

Yea, you are gonna be fighting those boys off with a stick....
And it is my second favorite ;) Love that she wanted to wear this daisy in her hair...my kind of girl!

Love the big brown eyes on these guys....and you gotta love that grin! We tried a new place...well new for me...Faust Park. I will definitely be going back.

Can't get over how much these two look a like....no mistaking they are brother and sister, that is for sure.


I had to put this one up....it totally cracks me up. I have a younger brother and watching these guys inter-act reminded me so much of how it was with my brother and I. Brought back some memories :)


Love it! Mary, if your thinking canvas...this is my vote.

The best smile award goes to.........

She is so beautiful....enough said.


Makes me smile....

Third favorite and my second choice for canvas.

Mary, thanks for sharing your beautiful kiddos with me. They are so extremely photogenic....which makes my job so easy. I loved watching them interact, they totally remind me of my brother and I at that age. Your CD is on your way to you....hope you love them!

No comments: