Monday, August 10, 2009

Long Over - Due Birthday Wish

Happy 11th Birthday to my sweet Abby girl. Gosh, I know all parents say this...but I can not believe my baby girl is 11. E-LEVEN!! 11 years flew by in a blink of an eye. I love watching you turn into this beautiful young woman Abby. You are so compasionate....beyond your years. You are kind and funny...smart and emotional. You are so many things...and above all you are a daughter that your Daddy and I are proud of every single day.

Happy Birthday my beautiful girl........

Make a big wish Abby...wishes do come true......

And I had to include one of little sister Emily and cousin Kearsten...because how stinkin cute are they in their matching "BFF" t-shirts.
And all the girls......

Here is to hoping that this next year goes by just a little bit slower......

No comments: