Sunday, August 9, 2009

Memories to last a life time......

I love getting the chance to photograph families with their new babies. It is just such a special time for a family, a time that flies by and usually in a cloudy daze of sleepless nights. This family was so adorable and I could tell immediately what great parents this new little guy was getting and also a big sister who just adored him. I think what made these family pictures even more special is that Yolanda (mom) had her parents in town...not from "out of town" but from out of the Country. I knew right away how special these pictures would be to them and I felt very honored to capture the memories of this special time as a family.

I love the little toes....
Here is one of big sis....Miss "E".
And the new little guy, he was sleepy...but he was such a champ and woke up for me a few times while I was there.

And with his mommy, she just glows. And Yolanda...again, you look fantastic! I never looked that good a few weeks after having one of my babies...so jealous :)


I could not get enough of her big blue eyes....and blond pony tails....so adorable!


Love this one! One of my top favorites of the session.

And one with Daddy...... you can tell he has done this before.



The whole family....another favorite of mine.



And my favorite of the session....I love it, he looks like he is just hangin' out....so content to be in mommies arms.

Another family favorite.


I love this one with Yolanda's mom and the new little guy. So sweet.

Isn't she just the cutest!!



Yolanda and Neil, thank you for sharing your family with me and letting me capture this special time in your life. You have a beautiful family, and you guys were so warm and accommodating. Your CD is on it's way to you and it is packed with lots of memories...I hope you love the pictures! Enjoy your new bundle of joy.

No comments: