Thursday, March 26, 2009

One word...........AWESOME!!

I was lucky enough to spend the evening with the amazing Kelly Manno. It was a bit surreal for me, because I used to be a HUGE Steve & DC show fan, and many moons ago Kelly was on that show. She is now a very talented photographer and she was nice enough to spend 3 hours with a handful of lucky people talking about building our businesses. One of the best parts was Kelly brought in a past Bride and Groom who are totally adorable to model for us. We hit the streets of Maplewood and watched Kelly work her magic..and we fired away...and here is what I got. Some of my FAVORITE images ever. I had the best time editing these....I felt a sense of freedom..because these are just for me.....and I could let my artistic side go a little wild. My favorite image is #10. Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite...I would love to know.
And Kelly, if you happen to read my blog...you rock girl! Thank you!



































3 comments:

Lisa Scherer said...

Testing....

Lisa Scherer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesslsexton said...

Well... I love all the pictures.. soooo what I am into!! Totally my style pictures!! :)
Number 1 is still my favorite.. and I diggin' number 11... even the all the "dads" in the world would ask.. what did you take a picture of!! ;) tehehe!!
Good work sister!! :)