Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love...sweet Love!

Kelly and Lynn had an intimate wedding mid week...and a reception for their friends and family on a Friday night at the Lemp Grand Hall. I have know Kelly for a long time (she is a friend & co-worker of my moms). So when she asked me to photograph her reception...I was thrilled. She just glowed that night...so beautiful. So of course...my favorite picture of the session is #1...Mrs. Kelly Gregory. :)


Kelly...You are beautiful!!
Kelly and Lynn have such a "sweetness" about them. I don't know how to describe it...they are just kind, caring people...and that just pours out of them.





Taking in a quiet moment before all the guests arrived....loved all the candle lights. This room just glowed.











This was during the toast. And I love these moments...catching them when they don't know your watching. And in shows in the love on their faces that they are truly caught up in the moment.
















I love the expression on their faces. So sweet. Thank you Kelly and Lynn for inviting me into your intimate evening. It was truly beautiful!

No comments: