Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

Do you remember this adorable family from last Fall? Well they have added another adorable little boy....who I was so excited to meet.

Here they are as a family of three....


This precious baby makes it four. Here he is only 10 days old...and oh my gosh, so sweet.


Ten perfect little toes...............


Great big yawns........



Baby Hudson was pretty alert most of the time. His Daddy did tell me that while I was there was the most he has ever cried....but you can't tell by these pictures. He looks as content as can be.


Oh my Gosh, so sweet. Probably my favorite of the session.



Holding Daddy's finger.





Love this one too, love the natural light coming in.







Thank you guys for spending the afternoon with me, and changing Hudson's clothes a million times. He is one lucky little guy and you can tell he is loved so much. Thanks to Jess, my sister in law for her help. She always comes through for me....as my right hand gal.

No comments: