Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family Fun!

Here is another family near and dear to my heart. I am so glad we braved the extremely windy March day. But hey, at least the sun was shining..which I took full advantage of. We went to Longview Farms...and I have to say, this is my new favorite place for family sessions. Well...it was hard picking my favorite of this session...because I was crazy about so many of them. But I think #7...is it. I really like photographing teenagers...I need to find some Seniors...anyone???

This pose was "G"'s idea....so glad he suggested it. I love how it turned out. You guys are so adorable.






Sorry "M", I had to do one in black and white...and I am glad I did, love it. Don't worry...I have it in color too and it looks great that way also.


Love the prop....so glad you guys brought it along!





Love love love this one! What a natural....and I am always a big fan of the "serious" look on the teenagers.



So pretty...with a new haircut and everything! :)

Thanks guys!! I had a lot of fun with you....hope we can do it again sometime.

1 comment:

Margee said...

Lisa, you do fabulous work! I'm so glad we did this. You made us feel totally at ease and it reflects in the pictures. Thank you SO much.