Sunday, October 26, 2008

Check out this ADORABLE family!























This cute little family is Jennifer, Taylor and Tristan. Jennifer is a good friend of my sister in laws. I met them Saturday morning in Creve Couer....and I actually found out that I am loving the morning light!! It was perfect. They were such troopers because it was COLD on Saturday morning. Tristan is such a cutie...I love his big blue eyes. I got lots of good ones, but these are some of my favorites. My absolute FAVORITE of the session is the 3rd picture down...which is of Tristan. Are you kidding me....he looks like he could be on the cover of Parent magazine or something..he is so darn cute.
Thanks guys for spending your Saturday morning with me and braving the cold! Hope you love your pics!!

No comments: