Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Pictures at New Town











































































































Here is a family that is near and dear to my heart...and the fact that they are so good looking makes my job much easier ;) I had so many favorites...as you can tell by the long post..but I just couldn't narrow it down. I have to say the 3rd picture down of Madelyn is probably one of my all time favorites. Between the sweet expression on her face, the fact that she is perfectly back lit..and some fun actions in photoshop...it is a gorgeous picture if I do say so myself :)
Thank you guys for spending your Saturday afternoon with me at New Town..giving me lots of "family" shooting experience. Hope you love the pictures!













No comments: