Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jennifer & Jeff's Wedding Part 2


























































































































Jennifer and Jeff had a very intimate Wedding, it was gorgeous. It is so obvious how completely in love these two are. They each bring a child to the marriage....Jennifer a son and Jeff a daughter. They did the neatest thing during the ceremony...they had a clear empty glass vase. Each of the 4 of them had a smaller vase of sand in a different color. The each took turns pouring the sand in the empty vase. I am probably doing a horrible job explaining it...but I have never seen it before and it was the neatest thing. I posted some pictures of it. I have to say some of my favorite pictures are of Jeff's family...you will first see one with all the adults smiling for the camera and Jeff's daughter making a crazy face. The second picture is everyone's reaction of her "silly face". I love these pictures...they are some of my favorites. Jennifer, thank you again....your CD is coming your way girl. I hope you love them!!









No comments: