Monday, November 3, 2008

What a FUN family!!
































I had so much fun taking Kelly (and Kelly's families) pictures. They had me laughing quite a bit. Kelly has 2 boys....and they were ready to show me all the exciting things boys can do...like jump really high, and climb to the top of the jungle gym....and jump off swings. They were really full of energy. But I feel like their love for life comes through in their pictures. I had a great time...and thank you Kelly for asking me to photograph your adorable fun loving family!!
Oh and my FAVORITE picture of this session is #6...Kelly and her brothers...I think you can just see the bond they have in this picture.

1 comment:

dave said...

i have to agree with you....i am the father of kelly and dave and jake.they show in there pictures that they have ever lasting love for themselves and everybody that they come incontact with.and i am very proud of them and my grandkids......dad (dave m. mcgrail)