Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Where it All Started.......

Every March I look forward to seeing this beautiful family.....and I have seen them every March for about 5 years now. They were my VERY first clients, the very first one to hand me over a check after their session was over. I will always be so grateful that they let me get my "start" with them. I remember thinking I would never have one single client....and now to shoot over a 100 families a year. CRAZY. But this crew, they will always always have a special place in my heart :)


Brothers are the BEST. And seriously, these boys are gorgeous children!




This little guy was a baby when I photographed him for the first time....look at him now :)


And at that very same photo shoot he was in his mommy's belly....now he is FOUR :) Can't believe that.


If anyone needs to know how to dress for a photo shoot, I think I know the person to send you to for advice. :) Seriously, my favorite wardrobe selection ever! LOVE color.





What is so sweet about this is he let his little brother have a head start. LOVE.....so sweet!

Thank you guys for carrying on our yearly tradition. It is seriously
the highlight of my year. 
Hugs!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy good!! And the colors rock.
Jen T.