Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This Family Rock My Socks :)

Every year when I get the chance to photograph this beautiful amazing family I go on and on about how special they are to me. They are some of my first clients, I think I photographed them for the first time in 2009. I have lost count of the number of wonderful people they have sent to me over the past 4 years, something I appreciate so very much. My business is booming because of wonderful people like them who pass my name along.

And of course they have 2 beautiful, fun, silly kids that I really look forward to seeing every year!



We got snow on the day of our shoot....I was so excited. It really was more "ice" than snow due to it melting and re-freezing, but it was still perfect.


Love her! Girlfriend has some moves.




He cracks me up, every shoot something happens that makes me laugh so hard.




Some darn good looking parents :)





Love you guys!! You seriously rock my socks off.
One of the biggest blessings I have from this crazy business is
meeting the 4 of you :)
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: