Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Bluest of Blues....


Anyone that follows my blog will surely remember these two BEAUTIFUL babies from about 5 months ago. I was so happy to see them again and have them in front of my camera for the second time. The sessions are usually kind of crazy, but with two kids under the age of two...it is totally normal. Their momma is a beautiful thin Goddess and I imagine she burns a ton of calories because she never sits down :)

Speaking of their mommy, she is a fabulous decorator...which works well for me since we have done both sessions at their home. It makes for the perfect backdrop for photos.

Enjoy a peek at these two cuties......



The CUTEST! Seriously....I get to photograph the most beautiful children. I am such a lucky Photog :)
And these two have the most beautiful blue blue eyes....LOVE!












I LOVED every minute of it and love what we got of our morning together.
I can't wait to see you guys again in 6 months!
Hugs!!
Lisa

No comments: