Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

I LOVE newborn sessions, I would have to say they are my favorite at the moment. Maybe it is my bad case of baby fever that is making them my favorites. But newborns are so sweet, peaceful and make great subjects. And to see the love of a new family when it adds a first or fourth baby is amazing.

I couldn't wait to meet this little guy, I know his mommy personally and got to watch her pregnancy progress...and I waited with excitement to hear if he was a boy or a girl.

And here he is...an adorable baby boy.

I had the hardest time picking a favorite from this session because I LOVE so may of them. So I have 3 favorites. This is favorite #1.

I love how he is holding his little hands.
And the proud Daddy! Little Mr. Jonathan was so alert and had such impressive head control. Such a big guy and just a few weeks old.

And the whole beautiful family.


Here are the 3 little mommies.... a.k.a. big sisters.

I love how they are just "beaming" there was so much love in this home...it was beautiful to see.




We worked to get some little hand big hand shots...it was hard because this little guy is a move and a shaker...but I think we got some that worked out great.(I love how mom and dad's hands are intertwined)

So bright eyed. He didn't sleep at all, wide wide awake. I didn't get any sleepy pics until the very end when he was snuggled into his mommy's arms.

This shot is always my favorite. They just grow so darn fast, and I really love how it shows how small we all once were.

I love so much about this one. He fixed gaze (think he was looking at this big sis's here) and how relaxed he looks. I LOVE the composition of it so much...my photography teacher would be proud..ha ha.

Favorite #2....how can you NOT love this picture. Look at those cheeks...gosh he is so precious!

I found these last moments I spent with them the magical ones. The lighting was very dramatic (dark room, small amount of light coming through the window) but I think it just added to the love of mother and son. I was telling Holly (mom) earlier these made me tear up while I edited them. Little Jonathan is such a blessing to his family and I really feel that looking at these pictures.



And favorite #3. Beautiful!

Thank you guys for opening your home to me and sharing these early glimpses of you guys as a family of 6. You have such a beautiful family and Jonathan is a very lucky little guy.

I hope these photos bring you many smiles as he grows up into a BIG guy :)
See you soon!

No comments: