Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Perfect Family To Brighten Cloudy January

I took 4 weeks off after Christmas to rest and recharge my batteries. Fall/Winter was extremely busy and many weekends I had little time for my own family...so the last 4 weeks were just what the Dr. ordered...so to speak. But by mid January I was starting to get antsy to get back behind the camera when I got an email from Rungsee. I was sooooo excited to schedule the session with his adorable family. I gave him a few suggestions on some indoor locations and was thrilled when they decided on The Foundry Art Centre....it has become one of my favorite spots.

We met early on a Saturday morning and literally had the whole place to ourselves, it was perfect....but what made it even more perfect was this great family. First of all some of the nicest people with the sweetest kids. I had to mention a few times how impressed I was with the kiddos and how sweet they were to each other. It was a truly a pleasure spending my Saturday morning with them.


See what I mean....look how sweet (AND ADORABLE) they are.

Little Noah was growling for me...he warmed up to me right away...which of course made my day. And he had the best ROARS ever!

Such a sweet heart....and the prettiest smile ever!

Another ROAR!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!



They were just the easiest family to photograph...if my darn memory card didn't fill up with over 360 pictures....I could of photographed them all day...or at least until the kiddos demanded lunch..ha ha.



I love this gallery with it's awesome local art and super shiny concrete floors. This is my 2nd favorite of the day.





Hi big guy! He was my buddy that morning...loved that.

Ok, seriously they could all be "teeth models"....if there is even such a thing..ha! Some awesome smiles going on here!


Favorite of the day. I LOVE everything about this photo...the composition of it, how Noah is leaning back...Sydney with her hands in her pockets and mom and dad perfectly blurred in the back ground.


Hi sweetie :)

Thank you guys for thinking "outside the box" and scheduling this session in January...for being so easy to work with and having the cutest & sweetest kids! I can't wait for you to see the rest, your CD is on it's way. Stay warm this winter...and hope to see you all again!

No comments: