Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Kiddos I Adore























































































Here are some of my favorite kiddos...and they are oh so cute! Well Trevor and Connor are...Brittany is my Goddaughter and as you can see by her pictures, she is stunning (cute is too juvenile of a word to describe her :) ). Thanks guys for going out into the cold Fall morning with me. We will do it again when Spring hits. Meredith, hope you love them! As you can see, I loved so many of them I had to post all my favorites.

Of course with every session...I have to mention which is my favorite picture for that session. This was a tough one...but the 7th picture down of Brittany....is amazing. LOVE IT. :)


1 comment:

Liz said...

AWESOME PHOTOS... WHAT A GOOD LOOKING FAMILY.....CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL.... I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO DO MINE AND DENNIS CHRISTMAS PICTURE..
LIZLAUGHLIN8@HOTMAIL.COM