Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

I had been chatting with this sweet babes mommy for weeks before he was born. So needless to say I was SOOOOO excited for this session. There is nothing better to me in the world than a brand new baby. I could of stayed there all day, just to hold him. His mommy and daddy were so good about letting me put him in all kinds of fun positions....and he was a trooper. Such a sweet angelic little thing.










I got the chance to take some shoots of his beautiful big sister...and then some of the whole family.
LOVED this session!
Thank you guys so much for inviting me into your home to capture the sweetness of these first few days.

2 comments:

Sara Savat said...

The second picture is adorable! They're all great!

Kelly said...

Absolutely precious and priceless!!!