Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kevin & Sarah...In Love :)

Kevin's sister was my oldest daughters 3rd grade teacher (and as she will tell you...her favorite teacher EVER). So when Angie sent her little bro and his future wife my way...I was honored :)
Ok, so I have a confession...for like the first ten minutes of our "wedding consultation" meeting I was calling Kevin Chad. Even wrote Chad all over my paperwork. Sarah nicely pointed out that his name was indeed Kevin....I felt like such an idiot. But they laughed it off...and Sarah even made me feel better by telling me she thought his name was Devin their whole first date. That is just one of many reasons I adore Sarah! And Kevin, he adores Sarah too...he is this "mans man" kind of guy...tall, handsome...manly and he is like all sweet and adorable when he is around her. Took me five minutes with them to see how crazy he is about her.

I had such a hard time narrowing down which photos I was going to put up here...so it is an exceptionally large post. Can't help it...two awesome people crazy in love. Makes me LOVE my job :)

I will let you get to the photos...watch out for Kevin's adorable dimples...Sarah's stunning green eyes...oh and we have to start with some bling :)
















Sarah and Kevin, I can NOT wait until October and to celebrate the beginning of your happily ever after with you :)
I adore you!
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, We love them! Our favorites are the ones of us smiling. :) Thank you so very much!
Talk to you soon!
Sarah and Kevin

Kelly said...

LOOOOOVE these!!! Looking at them makes me sooooo excited to shoot their wedding with you Girlie!!! Great work once again you photoging genius :)