Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Friend Leslie

My friend Leslie...we go back...gosh about 12 years now. I met Leslie at a Bunko group I joined...we no longer play Bunko once a month...but I am still very lucky to have Leslie's friendship in my life. She is the real deal....such a good soul. She has two beautiful children Nathan and Emma, Nathan and my Abby were just babies when we met.

Leslie has some changes in her life and I have to say I have never seen her look more beautiful...inside and out. She glows from within :)
I LOVE nothing more than getting a chance to photograph people who are important in my life. I absolutely LOVE this session of Leslie, Nathan and Emma. The colors, the beautiful surroundings...and the love between these three made these pictures spectacular.











Leslie, I am so glad we did this! I hope you cherish these photos as the years pass and kids grown. I hope they will always remind you of the brave new chapter you are starting.
Big Hugs my friend!!
Lisa

No comments: