Friday, November 5, 2010

Alec - Class of 2011

Alec is the son of a co-worker of mine Terri. Terri and I work together at Parkway School District...which is my "8-5" job. I don't talk a lot about my photography business with my co-workers. But I certainly am glad I did with Terri...because right away she asked me to photograph Alec for his Senior pictures.

And as you can see...Alec is pretty flippin awesome.
I call him James Dean mixed with a bit of a rocker. He was fun..and serious and totally rocked the camera :)
Here is my favorite from our evening together....

I love these Senior boys who bring their four legged friends along. Most adorable props ever!







Well hello handsome :)



Alec is going into the Forestry program after High School....I thought, well we have some amazing "woods or forests" in the area...we have to get your picture in one.



Alec I know you had a rough day the day we met up...with almost giving yourself a black eye in shop class. I am so glad we kept our "date" and you went with the flow.
You were a blast to hang out with...I know your future is going to be amazing! Go save some trees my friend :)

No comments: